Customer Service Week is October 4th – 8th and it’s a perfect time to appreciate all that our incredible customer support team does for our company and customers. The support team helps people accomplish their goals with Lumaverse software solutions, sharing how our tools simplify organizing and engagement for any group. Each support team member plays an integral role in our success and growth, working diligently to answer questions day, night and on weekends.
As the COVID-19 pandemic made the need for technology more critical than ever, the support team helped people give back to their communities and stay connected in new ways. Team members advised customers that were adapting to plan socially distant and virtual events such as school technology and meal pick ups. They also assisted our customers who were organizing volunteer efforts such as food drives and PTA fundraising, as well as scheduling COVID-19 related testing and training.
The support team rose to the challenge when healthcare groups reached out in December 2020, looking for technology to simplify the roll out of COVID-19 vaccines. Team members worked extra hours throughout the holidays to set customers up with solutions to schedule vaccinations across the country. People have signed up for more than 4.4 million vaccination appointments with Lumaverse tools to date.
We see the impact our support team makes every day, and their commitment to our mission to empower people to change the world, together. Below are some thoughts on how our customer support superstars embody our core values:
- Growth: Each member not only chooses to grow their skillset in mastering their understanding of the products and solutions, but also work to build our client’s knowledge of product solutions.
- Respect: Every team member holds the utmost respect for the customers they work with and assist.
- Innovation: Customer support members listen to the needs of current and potential clients in order to better shape our systems, creating solutions that fit the demands of those using it.
- Fun: Team members work hard to leave each customer with a positive and upbeat experience.
- Change: No matter what challenges are thrown at this amazing team, they adapt and focus on providing customers with phenomenal experiences.
All of us at Lumaverse are proud and grateful for our amazing customer support team! If you haven’t used a Lumaverse product yet, know that each solution comes with a dedicated and responsive customer service team that is committed to helping meet your organizing needs.